Search This Blog

Friday 15 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 95:3

Song by Chris Tomlin

The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the Earth rejoice
All the Earth rejoice

He wraps himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end
Beginning and the end

The Godhead Three in One
Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb
The Lion and the Lamb

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God


For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
Psalms 95:3 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty

Ancient of days I give you all the praise and thank you for who you are

Awesome God thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your love and grace that is daily evident in my life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my sin

Almighty God have your way in me this day like never before

Father in whatever I do this day let your greatness show forth

Lord over the entire world and all that is happening let your great and mighty hand cause peace and unity to reign

Eternal rock of ages prove yourself mighty over my life and render every power that tampers with my life useless

Father arise over my life this day and cause every effect of the enemy to be negated

Lord terminate every rootless desires of the wicked working against my life and household henceforth

Lord over all the people in position of authority manifest yourself and lead them in all decisions they make

Father over the church and body of Christ as a whole, manifest your power beyond the understanding of man

Holy spirit help me in all situation that is causing confusion, give me clarity and victory

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household give us new song in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my daily dose and strength. The greatness of I am that I am works perfectly in my life always. I will never be consumed by any power that doesn't glorify Messiah because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Eternal rock of ages is making all crooked path straight causing a new dawn of greatness upon my destiny. I am favoured and blessed. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 15th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...