Search This Blog

Thursday 28 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 25:1-3

Song by AdaEhi

Creator of the universe
What can’t you do
What can’t you do, Jesus
Name above every other name
What can’t you change
What can’t you change, Jesus


You are able
Great and mighty God
You are able Jesus
There’s nothing
Nothing you cannot do
Nothin you cannot change
Nothing you cannot
Turn around
You are able
Great and mighty God
I put my trust in you
You are able, Jesus

To you, O LORD , I offer my prayer; in you, my God, I trust. Save me from the shame of defeat; don't let my enemies gloat over me! Defeat does not come to those who trust in you, but to those who are quick to rebel against you.
Psalms 25:1‭-‬3 GNB

Prayer

Almighty father I magnify and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I worship you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days you are my saviour, I come to you deliver me this day from all forms of defeat in Jesus name

Almighty father terminate whatever is constantly pulling me into a place of unpleasant happenings

Holy spirit guide me and direct my path in all that I do so that I will not live a life of disgrace in Jesus

I am that I am glorify yourself in me and through me so that your word and will can prevail over every contrary force

Abba vindicate me in all areas that I have been victimised in Jesus name

Holy spirit eliminate every fear of unknown that wants to keep me captured in the bubble of stagnation in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot every source of failure planned to delay your promises for me in life

Abba renew my strength in you daily and let my faith increase in you

Father grant the entire world victory over the pandemic and negate every satanic plans in Jesus name

Lord I lift the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household unto you, deliver us from all planned or unplanned accident or incident in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works mightily in my life. The light of the gospel sheds light on the truth in and around me saving me from the perishing hands of darkness of this world. The grace of God is elevating me to position of fulfillment. This day I am victorious above all defeat, I will never account for any loss, physically or spiritually because God is doing a new thing in my life and it will spring forth henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th January 2021 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...