Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 17:7-8


Song

Let all nations glorify you
Let all the earth return to you
Be thou glorified
Be thou glorified
Through all eternity
Be thou glorified



Then at last the people will look to their Creator and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel. They will no longer look to their idols for help or worship what their own hands have made. They will never again bow down to their Asherah poles or worship at the pagan shrines they have built.
Isaiah 17:7‭-‬8 NLT

Prayer

My father and my God I worship and magnify your holy name

King of kings I exalt your majesty for being the ruler over my life

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your love that is daily poured into my life and existence

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that give understanding to me and increases my faith in you daily

Father I lift this nation and nations around the world unto you let us encounter divine visitation

Lord in your mercy take away every wrath that has beset the entire world 

Abba put an end to the daily spread of bad news propagated around the world

Lord let your peace reign beyond the imagination of man in every part of the world

Lord touch the hearts of many in position of authority and fill them with your fear like never before

Holy spirit divine take total control of the leadership of the body of Christ worldwide and never allow the profane use of the purpose of the body of Christ to stand

Lord remove every plague and noisome pestilence ravaging souls and causing havoc in homes, community and nations worldwide

Abba let the entire world turn away from every idea and idol misleading and causing further havoc worldwide

Lord let your  healing power flow over everyone that is sick, empower those in frontline with wisdom and capabilities needed 

Father concerning my household and I shield us under your wing and almighty shadow away from the destructions that flies about

Lord use me henceforth to propagate your word and will for every lives and put an end to the fear of unknown filling minds of people

Lord I lift the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household unto you arise over our lives and scatter the plans of the enemy in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*


Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Abba is in charge of my life and entire being. His word prevails over cities and nations causing the plans of idols and idol worshipper to come to null and void. He is working in and through me and His word is making impact in all aspects of my life. The grace of God is forever seen and known in my life, His shield is upon me like never before. I will never fall victim of any pestilence or wrath because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th January 2021 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...