Search This Blog

Monday 25 January 2021

Prayer from 1 Peter 5:7

Song by Jason Nelson

Depression you have to flee
You no longer have dominion over me
Sickness you have to flee
You no longer have dominion over me

No longer have
Rule over me
You no longer have dominion over me

Poverty you have to flee
You no longer have dominion over me
My sin you have to flee
You no longer have dominion over me

No longer have
Rule over me
You no longer have dominion over me

The Bible says, if I resist, you have to flee
And nothing on earth can pull me away from you love toward me
You no longer have dominion over me

Over me is love
Over me is joy
You no longer have dominion over me


by casting all your cares on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7 NET

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Prince of peace I exalt your majesty for who you are to me

I am that I am thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed on Calvary

I decree upon my life and family no depression will have a hold upon us in Jesus name

I cancel every anxiety that has kept my life under evil siege in Jesus name

I decree every power working to turn my joy to sorrow is totally negated

I decree into every spiritual ordinance raised against my life and livelihood an end comes to them in Jesus name

I decree concerning my life and that of my household it will not be cut short suddenly by known or unknown force in Jesus name

I decree concerning I and my household everything work together for our good in Jesus name

I decree the joy of the lord is my strength and all weakness and sorrow is negated

I decree henceforth I live above every pressure, physically or spiritually upon my life and household

I decree concerning all struggling with suicidal thoughts and ideation today they will encounter divine love and visitation in Jesus name

I take off my life every load and burden creating unrest in my life in Jesus name

I decree I will not die, I will live to fulfill my purpose of creation in the land of the living

I decree every news of fear that tarnish hope in and around me an end comes to them in Jesus name

I receive unspeakable joy, I live above depression, poverty and sorrow in all aspects of life

I decree I am set free from all known or unknown bondages in Jesus mighty name

I decree no sickness either physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally or financially will have a hold upon my household and I

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are sanctified and lifted up always no downcast in our body, soul and spirit in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for the freedom you have given to me and answered prayers 

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is hidden in Christ therefore no burden of life can steal my life away from the divine care of the Most High God. No depression, fear, sorrow or anxiety will have a hold upon my life. The king of kings is alive inside of me causing me to live a fulfilling life to the glory of His name. I am a victor, I am set free, I am never a victim of any circumstance in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th January 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...