Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 10:3

Song by Eben

Mighty God I bless your name
Holy one I worship you
You are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

Age to age you're still thesame
All creation will shout your name
For you're God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself

For who you are 
I bless your name
For who you are I worship you
For you are God all by yourself
You God all by yourself


The Lord will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked.
Proverbs 10:3 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for our salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your superabundant power working in and through my life

Holy spirit thank you for being my companion and teacher always

I decree my soul has overcome any weariness or tiredness in all aspect of life

I decree my testimony in life can never be truncated

I decree only the will and proclamation of God concerning me will come to manifestation

I decree Jehovah is alive working and moving over all that concerns me

I decree every negative revelations and visions about me and my household is negated

I decree the power to overcome and succeed against all odds of men rests upon my life

I decree non of the diseases and infection being recorded in any part of the world or universe will have a stand or stay in my life

I decree whatever I lay my hands on succeeds in Jesus name

I decree divine upliftments in all that concerns me

I decree concerning the church and body of Christ worldwide the will of God prevails over the will of man

I decree I am growing and excelling in spiritual things and it's paved way for supernatural acceleration in my physical life henceforth

I destroy every evil notation that had been marked on my success and joy in all aspect of my life

I decree every evil handwritten physically or spiritualy is wiped away henceforth

I decree my life will always shine the light of the gospel nothing said or spoken against me will deter me from fulfilling my purpose in Christ

I decree I wil not miss my calling or purpose in the journey of faith here on earth

I decree every substance of the wicked or wickedness against my life and all that concerns me is casted away

I decree sounds of mourning will not be heard in my household and over any members of my family

I cancel my name and that of my household from statistics of the fallen either physically or spiritually

I decree the word of God is working in me always to produce His will over my life

I decree concerning this nation and nations of the world the hand of Jehovah is setting free and making whole all that needs to be

I decree concerning all in position of authority or in offices that makes decision and ennact laws in every nation they will be filled with the fear of God

I decree over those in hospital or sick of any kind of disease or infirmities the healing hands of God is upon them

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household grace to excel is released unto us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I walk and work in victory always because the light of God shines in my path daily. The plans of God over my life trumps the plans of the forces of wickedness in and around me. The truth of God is what I stand and live by. I am a blessing to my generation. I am a carrier of the glory of God, I work wonders because greater one lives inside of me. My body is filled with His immortal ability causing me to respond to divine intervention. I am victorious everyday and Jesus is alive in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...