Search This Blog

Thursday 14 January 2021

Prayer ftom Hebrews 13:5

Song by Brian Courtney Wilson

You met me deep in my despair to show me
You would never leave me there
You claimed 'cause I was made for so much more
I am your child
And I'm worth fighting for
Though heavy with the weight of my mistakes
You carried me and refused to let me sink under the pressure
You meant for me to soar
I am Your child
And I'm worth fighting for

Eyes haven't seen
Ears haven't heard
All You have planned for me
And nothing can separate me from Your love
When there's so much more
Still worth fighting for

Now I'm moving
By faith and not by sight
Towards victory
By the power of Your might
You're straightening out my past
And opening every door
I am Your child
And I'm worth fighting for


Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for your love for me and always showering me with divine favour

Father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short coming

Father thank you for fighting and winning all battles for me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for not allowing the weight of sin to overshadow your mercy for me

Lord thank you for divine approval of all the wonderful things you have set in motion for me

Abba thank you for permanently terminating the opposing power of the workers and works of darkness around me

Elohim thank you for raising me higher and setting my feet in motion above the plans of adversaries

Lord thank you for making my story in life end in victory always

Holy spirit thank you for being my greatest ally and teacher

Lord concerning nations around the world arise arise in your mercy over all situations and never forsake us

Lord uproot every evil plantation and fear that has come upon most home worldwide

Lord let your mercy speak and cause an end to the pandemic worldwide

Abba destroy the reigns of darkness in and around my life, family, community and nation in Jesus name

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household unto you, keep us in your safe haven and make us victorious always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am worth fighting for and the lord will never leave nor forsake me. He will always be my shield and guide all through life. The grace of God melts every hard heartedness around me hence increasing divine favour over my life. The truth of God shines upon me causing my life to be victorious and removing all victimisation known or unknown. I am experiencing a divine intervention over my life always and Jesus is working through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...