Search This Blog

Saturday 30 January 2021

Fresh Dew

Be Inspired End of The Month Prayer and Fasting 29th to 31st January 2021

Theme: Fresh Dew

Text: Judges 6:36-40

Then Gideon said to God, “You say that you have decided to use me to rescue Israel. Well, I am putting some wool on the ground where we thresh the wheat. If in the morning there is dew only on the wool but not on the ground, then I will know that you are going to use me to rescue Israel.” That is exactly what happened. When Gideon got up early the next morning, he squeezed the wool and wrung enough dew out of it to fill a bowl with water. Then Gideon said to God, “Don't be angry with me; let me speak just once more. Please let me make one more test with the wool. This time let the wool be dry, and the ground be wet.” That night God did that very thing. The next morning the wool was dry, but the ground was wet with dew.
Judges 6:36‭-‬40 GNB


Glory be to the Most High for another opportunity to see the end of the first Month of this year. It can only be God who has brought us this far and He is taking us farther for greater happenings in Jesus name.

Almighty God we magnify your Holy name, we worship you Jesus for what you do daily in and around us. Father thank you for your grace upon each and everyone that will read this message. Lord speak to us and through me in Jesus name amen.

Hallelujah be to the Prince of Peace, He is wonderful and fearful to be praised, He is marvelous in all areas He is faithful I can go on and on to eulogies The wonderful created who alone is the uncreated creator, our strong and mighty tower. Glory be to God.

The theme says Fresh Dew, each morning we wake up especially those who leave the house so early you can see the due, the moist settled on the roof, on leaves, on the floor or on objects left outside overnight. It's something beyond the comprehension of man, science can have a way to explain it but God is the one that cause such to happen day after day.

Have you ever seen a day that God say oh there is shortage of resources to make moist today so no dew, No way because He is the mighty man in Battle, He is the main source that never run dry Hallelujah.

In the reference text if you read from the beginning of the chapter, it tells us the story of Gideon, Gideon was least person in his family in fact His family was the least, not a famous tribe in Israel. The children of Israel had faced so much defeat and they prayed to God. Gideon was chosen to go and destroy the altar of Baal which gave him the name Jerubbaal (which means let Baal defend itself). After destroying the altar of Baal they did investigation and found out it was him who did that. They planned to kill him but he said let Baal defend itself. 

In the wake of all this, he went back to God in prayer and said to God, father I thought you are with me, I want you to show me proof that you're there and you have my back. I will place a wool on the wheat threash by morning let the wool be filled with few and surrounding be wet and God did just that, again he said Father this time let the surrounding be wet and the wool dry and God did exactly that.

That is a new thing that rarely take place no matter what but the only one who can make such take place is the almighty God. He is the one who can say there will be and He is the one who can say there will not be. No matter what the circumstances may be, God is always close to us than we can ever imagine.

Dew is a sign of newness it could be new beginning, it could be new news but it is definitely a sign that God is still involved. It is a sign that Yes God is still visiting this place. Remember when Elijah said there will be no rain or dew in 1Kibgs 17:1, it happened just as he said because God was involved. The land encountered dryness and famine. You know when there is no rain or dew, the natural habitat suffers a great loss. 

Imagine in the life of a person who has or doesn't encounter fresh Dew, how dry will that life be? How confusing will the person be? Also many might wonder well this only applies if I believe, absolutely yes, the only people who will understand the spiritual importance or impact of this are those who believe in Christ. But do you know that even when Elijah made that decree it wasn't just the unbelievers that suffered the dryness the believers too suffered the dryness.

When you encounter a fresh Dew, a new beginning, a new start, a new thing, a divine encounter do you know it affects others around you. It can be a reason why many will come to the knowledge of the almighty God. Have you heard story of people who received their healing supernaturally and went on to pray for others who were sick and they were healed. That is how fresh Dew from God works. 

It doesn't just affect the person directly but everything around them because it is a supernatural encounter.

The last year might have dealt you a blow of defeat, of set back whatever it is or perhaps not, this year you are in for supernatural encounter.

You must hang on to God and live for God to encounter fresh Dew. It doesn't just happen, looking at the dialogue or request of Gideon he had a relationship with God which enhanced his specific and significant request and He got what he asked for.

What are you asking from God, do you think it's too big or too complicated for Him. Remember He created the heaven and earth and then made the earth His foot stool so everything is under His authority and nothing is greater than Him no matter what.

I want to admonish you today to change your mindset,when you request something from God let your faith stay in line with Him and your confession stay in line with your request. Don't be biased in your request, don't allow doubt to rule above the plans of God. Let Him be God and you be His child. Trust Him for the fresh Dew that you are going to encounter henceforth in Jesus name amen.


Let us Pray

Heavenly father I magnify your name and worship you for this day

King of glory thank you for your word that reminds me that you are always in charge

Lord forgive me in anyway I have been biased in my faith in You

Lord henceforth let my utterance be in line with your will and my faith in line with your word

I decree I am encountering new things in all aspects of my life

I decree henceforth I am a candidate of supernatural happening all around

I decree I will never be put to shame by known or unknown works of darkness

I decree I live above every system, laws, decrees that contradicts the word of God in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Decree over all that has been a burden or been impossible that you are encountering God over them henceforth*

Father thank you for the new things I will always encounter from now on and the rest of my life in Jesus name

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen


Congratulations!!!

Be Inspired by His Word 2021©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...