Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 January 2021

Prayer from Jeremiah 10:6

Song by Maranda Curtis

Oh, Lord our Lord
How excellent is Your name
Your name is strength
Your name is power
A Strong Tower, makes me safe

Oh-oh-oh
Nobody like You, Lord
Nobody like You, Lord
Everybody say
Oh-oh-oh (declare it)
Nobody like You, Lord
Nobody like You, Lord


None at all is like You, O Lord; You are great, and Your name is great in might.
Jeremiah 10:6 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and magnify your wonderful name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your word that is new every morning and takes me to height of greatness daily

Jehovah thank you for your name that sets deliverance and constant breakthrough for me

Abba thank you for divine utterance and proclamation that are manifesting over my life

Lord  show your greatness over my entire being henceforth remove every great power militating over my destiny

Abba uproot every unwanted power causing disruption in any part of my life in Jesus name

Father your name does miracle that is irreversible, over this nation and nations around the world let your healing reign above all diseases, plague, pandemic and infections

Father destroy every killer disease and decrees that is affecting the world at large

Lord keep me and my household safe and hidden in your name forever

I decree no evil power, disease or infections is penetrable into my life and being 

I terminate the effect of any negative revelations working tirelessly over my being henceforth

I decree my hands are blessed and sanctified therefore I will never be bearer or receiver of bad news in Jesus name

I decree my life is never going to be a statistic or a specimen in the hand of workers of iniquity

I decree the plans of God for me and all that concerns me can never be truncated

I decree  my steps are ordered and orchestrated by Messiah and my dreams in life will not be destroyed

I decree Jehovah is working and watching over my life therefore I will never be put to shame

I decree concerning the leaders of this nation and nations around the world every decision they make against the will of God is terminated

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are moving higher in life and we will fulfill our purpose of creation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed and favoured by God. I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the almighty. The name of the lord is a strong tower in which I dwell, day in and day out. The spirit of the lord guides me and ushers me into places the Lord has created for me to be. The power of God awakens everything dormant in my life that needs to be alive. In Christ I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...