Search This Blog

Sunday 3 January 2021

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8


Song

I thank you lord
I thank you lord
I thank you Jehovah almighty

I thank you lord
I thank you lord
I thank you Jehovah almighty


For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:8 KJV


Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and give all praise to you

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Almighty father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory thank you for your divine power at work in and through me

Lord eternal thank you for grace to excel and to subdue opposition released unto me daily

Father increase your capacity in me in all that I do henceforth

Jehovah never let me abuse your grace over my life and do not let my life encounter disgrace in anyway

Holy spirit have your way in and through me and put an end to every unwanted battle of flesh

Lord henceforth increase the grace to walk by faith and function by faith in my life in Jesus name

Elohim destroy every spirit of procrastination that may want to limit me from achieving my purpose of creation

Father arise over my life and endow me with superabundant grace to do extraordinary exploit in all aspect of life

I decree I live above all disgrace and any form of doubt or worry henceforth

I terminate every negative entry into my life that may want to keep me stagnated in any aspect of life

I destroy all evil dreams that wants to keep my destiny in darkness of any kind

I decree this year my life is soaring higher and higher and I am doing the will of God always

I decree the joy of the lord is my strength in every area I will never be a victim of any evil circumstance

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, there is an increase in amount of souls won daily to the glory of God

I decree over this nations and nations around the world, the mercy of God is causing supernatural healing and deliverance from every form of sickness or disease

I decree I am carrier of the glory of God therefore my glory will not wane before it shines in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) I will encounter God concerning it and give testimonies over it

I decree concerning all leaders in all capacity and position of authority that they will only do the will of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the joy of the lord continue to be our strength in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace is my portion always and never disgrace. The word of God is working in me, directing me, protecting me and leading me all through. I am moving higher and higher, shining brighter and brighter and soaring higher and higher always. My life is a testimony in all areas. The word of God will always manifest in me because I live for Him. His will trumps over every other will in my life. This is my time and season and nothing will stop the manifestation of God's promises for my life in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd January 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...