Search This Blog

Saturday 9 January 2021

Prayer from Zechariah 4:6

Song

It's not by power, it's not by power
It's not by might, it's not by might
But by my spirit says the lord
This mountain has been removed
This mountain has been removed
This mountain has been removed
By my spirit says the Lord


Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6 KJV 

Prayer

Jehovah we worship your majesty and give you all praise 

Father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Mighty man in battle  take control over my life and never let me dwell on my own ability alone

Father I hand over every situation in my life unto you take control

Lord remover every tiredness and weariness in my journey of faith

Lord over every situation around the world show your power and prove the devices of the wicked useless

Lord let all your word and promises for me and all that concerns me come to manifestation

Jehovah destroy every evil approach that is planned to become a reproach in my life henceforth

Jehovah release your power and grace to do the will you have for and through all leaders in all offices of authority

Abba fill me more with your spirit and remove every spirit that is not of you in and around me

Lord eternal no matter what the situation around me may be, never let my faith dwindle into fear and failing promises of man

Lord henceforth grant me grace to draw people and souls to your kingdom henceforth without looking back

Jehovah concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household make us continuous doers of your word always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayer

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficient for me always. The peace of God transcends the understanding of man leading me to do that which please Him daily. I will never live an empty life, because as I live daily my desire is to live for Him who created me in His own image. I will never live in darkness, because Christ brought me out of  into His marvelous light. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 9th January 2021




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...