Search This Blog

Saturday 2 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 136:2,4

Song by Sinach

The Word is a seed
When planted and watered
Grows to be great
You can be anything you want
You can achieve all your dreams
If you only believe
The Word of God is here today
Coming right at you
Would you believe it?
Dare to receive

In this world where there are seasons and times
This is your season
Its time to shine again
In this world where there are seasons and times
This is your season
Its time to shine again

You may down
May be discouraged
It will come to pass
Be strong
Be encouraged
It’s only for a while
The Word of God is here today
Working inside of you
Would you believe it?
Dare to receive

In a world where there’re seasons and times
This is your season
It’s time to shine again
In a world where there’re seasons and times
This is your season
It’s time to shine again

I believe this is my season
It’s time to shine again

O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 136:2‭, ‬4 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Prince of peace thank you for your peace you have enveloped my life in

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Elyon thank you for your divine ability made available for me and all that concerns me

Jehovah thank you for the love you allow to radiate in and through me in all that I do

I decree this is my season and I will shine in all areas without hinderance

I decree nothing can stop my light in any way of my life in Jesus name

I destroy every joy consuming and destroying news or power in and around me

I decree my life is directed by divine timing and I will not be moved by the timing of the world

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world this is our season to shine as the lord puts an end to pandemic in Jesus name

I decree concerning those in position of authority and leadership, they are led daily by the word henceforth

I decree every negative revelation against my livelihood will never manifest in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household nothing will rub us off our testimonies in life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a living testimonies of the mercy and grace of God. This is my season and time to shine. I rule above depression and every form of weariness. I have conquered all power working against my success. I am a victor in all areas. I have a life of glory, peace and testimony. I live daily to please the I am that I am. I am nothing without God therefore He lives inside of me and orchestrate my steps in all areas. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...