Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 2:8

Hymn

Holy, holy, holy!
Lord God Almighty
Early in the morning
Our song shall rise to Thee

Holy, holy, holy!
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons
Blessed Trinity!

Holy, holy, holy!
Though the darkness hide thee
Though the eye of sinful man
Thy glory may not see
Only Thou art holy
There is none beside Thee
Perfect in power, in love and purity

Holy, holy, holy!
Lord God Almighty
Oh thy works shall praise Thy name
In earth and sky and sea



Ask me, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, the ends of the earth as your personal property.
Psalms 2:8 NET

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship you

King of kings I honour your majesty and give all praise due to you alone

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that daily instill faith and confidence in me

Abba I am here again hear my cry and give attention to my petition

Lord in your name I ask for peace over the nations of the world and removal of all unrest and its origin

Father remove every plague ravaging around the world and destroying lives 

I decree my season of joy and unspeakable blessings is here

I claim the blessings of God that makes rich without sorrow over my entire being

I ask for divine reign of the Most High in all situations around me

I decree victory over all situation that wants to keep me as a victim spiritually or physically

I decree concerning(mention) I am an overcomer and I will never be put to shame

I decree divine sustenance over my life henceforth no more reason for lack in any aspect

I decree over every force watching my life and causing pain is silenced and negated forever

I decree my testimony and dream in life over all situations will never be truncated

I decree wherever I place the sole of my feet on is given to me as my inheritance and all that I lay my hands on prospers

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, grace for greater exploit is upon us and we will never fail in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess  Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the almighty creator who has power above all creations. He is in charge of my being and my entire existence, His word is my light and shield always. Grace is endowed over me always therefore, I overcome every challenge, known or unknown seen or unseen in Jesus name. I am favoured and blessed always, the mighty outstretched arm of God is wrapped around me I shall never be disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...