Search This Blog

Saturday 16 January 2021

Prayer from Deuteronomy 21:2-6

Song by Elevation worship

The Lord bless you
And keep you
Make His face shine upon you
And be gracious to you
The Lord turn His
Face toward you
And give you peace

Amen, amen, amen
Amen, amen, amen

May His favor be upon you
And a thousand generations
And your family and your children
And their children, and their children

May His favor be upon you
And a thousand generations
And your family and your children
And their children, and their children

May His presence go before you
And behind you, and beside you
All around you, and within you
He is with you, He is with you

In the morning, in the evening
In your coming, and your going
In your weeping, and rejoicing
He is for you, He is for you
He is for you, He is for you

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
Deuteronomy 28:2‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and bow in total adoration to you

Father thank you for another wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory thank you for your divine favour showered upon me each day

Abba thank you for your word each day and confirmation of your promises concerning me

Lord thank you because no curse can overrule your blessings and promises concerning me

I decree henceforth my life will hearken only to the will of God

I decree I am blessed in the city and at home

I decree my going out and coming in is shaped and directed by Messiah

I decree no sickness, infirmities or disease will have a stay upon my life

I decree my destiny is hidden in the secret place of the Most High

I decree my life will propagate the gospel of Christ worldwide

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world as we hearken unto the will of God there is a turn around

I decree the events around the world is yielding to higher authorities in Christ Jesus henceforth

I  decree every law and legislation that is against the will of God will never stand

I decree over leaders in position of authority their heart is drawn to God and His fear increase in them

I decree over the body of Christ worldwide the assignment to propagate heaven will be our utmost desires

I decree over the body of Christ worldwide the devil will not penetrate or have a hold in our midst

I decree all infirmities and long term illness are healed now in Jesus name

I decree no sudden death will be recorded in my family and household

I decree my household and I will not make up the statistic of deaths in the pandemic in Jesus name

I decree all delay, denial, failure, shame an end has come to them today

I decree divine encounter over all that I am waiting on God for henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we will not be cast away in the kingdom of God, we will reign eternally with Christ in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over your neighborhood and your nation*

*Begin to pray in tongues if you can or in your understanding as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The blessings of God is overflowing in my life and being. The spirit of the son of God lives in me therefore making my life a haven of divine encounter. My destiny can never be cursed by any known or unknown force. No more limitation, no more delay, no more weeping, no gnashing of teeth will be heard in my abode. Grace speaks over my destiny and I am daily uplifted by the word of God because His word dwells in me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th January 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...