Search This Blog

Friday 1 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 150:1,6

Song

Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

Praise ye the Lord . Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord . Praise ye the Lord .
Psalms 150:1‭, ‬6 KJV

Prayer

King of glory I worship you and magnify your Holy name

Almighty father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

I am that I am thank you for being the God in my life and my king always

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Jehovah thank you for your word that you have given to me always to guide me

Lord thank you for divine utterance you have granted unto me 

Lord thank you for the beginning of this awesome year and everything it entails

Lord thank you because your mercy is prevailing over any form of judgement in and around me

Father thank you for removing every evil assignment against me in anyway in the cause of this year and always

Abba thank you for revealing the truth of who you are to me and not allowing me to fall into the lies of the wicked

Lord thank you for taking hold of all leaders and for ruling above their authority and ability worldwide

Lord thank you for the new dawn of greatness you have launch for me in life

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for the grace to witness this year and every testimonies you have in it for us against the desires of the wicked

*Spend some time to decree into the year as you want it to be*

*Spend time to pray for your nation, people around you and your salvation*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is enveloped in the truth of the word of God. I am moving and functioning in the reality of Christ because He has endowed me with supernatural ability all through my life. My mouth is filled with praise, my ears are inclined to His divine calling, instructions and direction always. Grace is moving me in all that I do. My life is hidden always in Him and I will never be moved by the evil decrees of the wicked world because I have Jesus alive inside of me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 1st January 2021
Happy New Year 🥳🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...