Search This Blog

Friday 29 January 2021

Prayer from Romans 5:5

Song

And we would say that you are good
And all the miracles you've done has brought us joy
And we are changed and all the hopes we have
We place in you right now
Father I declare that I love you
I declare my everlasting love for you


This hope does not disappoint us, for God has poured out his love into our hearts by means of the Holy Spirit, who is God's gift to us.
Romans 5:5 GNB


Prayer

Almighty saviour I give all the praise to you alone

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and give all adoration to you

Abba thank you for this day and grace of life

Almighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Holy one of Israel have your way in me and let your will only be done

Father renew my hope daily in you and never allow the worries of life to outweigh my hope in You

King of kings exalt yourself over every situation in my life and terminate every source of anxiety

Holy spirit destroy the will of the wicked ones in and around me and terminate every joy killing spirit in my life

Mighty God wipe away all secret and open tears that keeps my life in place of uncertainty

I destroy all plans to ridicule the will of God concerning my household and I henceforth

I destroy every unwanted power looming over my life to cause any form of havoc

I destroy every hand tampering with my joy physically or spiritually

I decree henceforth my hope is strengthened and renewed in Christ and I overcome always

I decree divine favour rest over every opportunity in my path henceforth

I decree the love of Christ overflows in my heart henceforth as the Holy spirit takes preeminence in me

I decree the season of joy has increased in me, I will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household the hands of God rest upon us and carry us in all we do

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My hope is in Christ Jesus therefore I will never be consumed by anxiety or fear. Jehovah has placed His mighty outstretched arm inside my life causing me to experience a new dawn of greatness in and around me. The Holy spirit is my teacher and leader, my companion and director, my hope and my divine help. I will never lack or be discouraged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...