Search This Blog

Saturday 30 January 2021

Prayer from from Isaiah 55:1-2

Song by William McDowell

Come like a rushing wind
Come like never before
Come Like A Rushing Wind
Come Like Never Before

Don't Wanna Move
I Will Stay Here
Until You Change Me
Cos I Need You

“Hey, all who are thirsty, come to the water! You who have no money, come! Buy and eat! Come! Buy wine and milk without money and without cost! Why pay money for something that will not nourish you? Why spend your hard-earned money on something that will not satisfy? Listen carefully to me and eat what is nourishing! Enjoy fine food!
Isaiah 55:1‭-‬2 NET


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and magnify your name for this beautiful day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel have your way in me and glorify yourself over all that concerns me

Jehovah renew your spirit in me and never let me fall prey of the desires of the wicked

Lord fill my thirst with more of you and let me always live a life that glorifies you in all aspect

Lord eternal terminate every evil invasion physically or spiritually set to destroy destinies in and around me

Lord over this nation and nations around the world let your will stand above the will of the workers of darkness

Holy spirit guide me always in every aspect and teach me your truth 

King of kings destroy every evil plantation germinating around the world, causing death and destruction of souls

Lord almighty I lift all leaders in all capacity into your hands have your way over their lives in Jesus name

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household into your hands, meet us at the point of our needs in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of hope and favour. I live a life of succes and grace. I am moving high and above the plans of the opposition. The word of God is in charge of my life and destiny, I am growing and glowing in the ways of Messiah the king. My life is daily filled with His blessings and divine opportunity. I will never be a victim of the plans of the wicked because Jesus is alive inside of me and He is doing exceedingly abundantly far above all I can think and ask for in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th January 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...