Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2021

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:4-5

Hymn

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine
O what a foretaste of glory divine
Heir of salvation, purchase of God
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood

Perfect submission, all is at rest
I in my Savior am happy and blessed
Watching and waiting, looking above
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love

This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long

We are confident of all this because of our great trust in God through Christ. It is not that we think we are qualified to do anything on our own. Our qualification comes from God.
2 Corinthians 3:4‭-‬5 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for sowing your word into my heart and the penetration it has in my soul

Lord I surrender all that I am and have unto you have your way henceforth

Jehovah your word is my guiding force never allow me to be too busy not to study, mediate and live by your word

Elohim have your way in my entire existence destroy all ploy of the wicked set against my spiritual growth

Lord negate every opposing force working against the establishment of your will for me

Eternal rock of ages erase all fear that have been passed on into my life limiting me from functioning fully in the capacity you have for me

Jehovah cleanse my life with your purifying blood and destroy all evil deposits that is limiting your will

Jehovah separate my life from the chaos of this failing world and let your word impact my decisions daily

Lord I commit as many yet to be saved unto you impact them today with your word and let them have a divine visitation

Lord I lift this nation and nations around the world unto you destroy all evil effects and propagation of fear instilled inside souls

Father you are the greatest physician, terminate every growth and spread of any infection or disease known or unknown worldwide

Abba touch the heart of those in position of authority worldwide let them tremble with your fear and discard all that is against your will

Almighty God continue to guide and strengthen the body of Christ worldwide and destroy all evi decrees against your church

Eternal rock of ages I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household unto you have your way in our existence always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I surrender all I have and I am to the king of kings. His will is leading my will and shining light on my path. The life I live is for Christ, I refuse to be subjected to any evil laws or constitution contrary to the will of God. I will never be misled by the lies of the devil projected at the world from all angle. I live in this world but I am not of this world, I am a conqueror and I overcome always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th January 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...