Search This Blog

Sunday 24 January 2021

Prayer from 2 Timothy 1:7

Hymn by Stuart Townsend

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand


For God did not give us a Spirit of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7 NET

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and magnify your holy name

King of kings I give you all the praise and glory due to you alone

I am that I am thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Elohim thank you for giving me the song of victory above the desires of the wicked

Lord thank you for not allowing any fear to withhold my testimony of faith

Father thank you because I am hidden in you and no power of hell or scheme of man can pluck me out of your hands

Lord thank you for privilege to dwell in your secret place and abide under your divine shadow always

Holy spirit thank you for your unfailing love and mercy that supernaturally transcends over my destiny

Father through my life let destinies be transformed and come to the knowledge of you

Everlasting father destroy every plague, diseases and sickness causing havoc in all nations of the world

Lord uphold the church and destroy every ploy that wants to use fear to negate the plans you have for your church

I decree concerning everyone in position of leadership, they receive grace to only do the will of God no matter how it contradicts their wish in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the love of God radiates over our entire existence in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Prince of peace for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is leading me each and everyday and transforming my life to the glory of His name. I am living to fulfill my purpose of Creation. I am a vessel of the Most High, I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I live in Christ I move and have my being in Him because without Him I am nothing. His grace is supernaturally overflowing in my life because He is my creator. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th January 2021 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...