Search This Blog

Friday 8 January 2021

Prayer from Ephesian 4:26-27


Song 
Covenant keeping God
There is no one like you
Alpha and omega 
There is no one like you

Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.
Ephesians 4:26‭-‬27 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

King of kings I exalt your name for being my greatest deliverer

I am that I am thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the divine utterance given to me to decree a thing and it's established

Father remove every spirit of anger from my life henceforth

Jehovah destroy every power of sin and works of flesh causing a hold and limitation over my life

Lord henceforth let me see others the way you see them and love them just as you do

Lord destroy the attributes of flesh inside of my life henceforth 

Father take my life to the next level of achievement and purpose fulfillment in Jesus name

Elyon arise concerning this nation and destroy the hold of darkness in all office and position of authority

Father destroy the hold of darkness over every home and lives in and around me

Mighty God terminate the effect of all known or unknown plans of workers of darkness that wants to keep my destiny stagnated

Lord open my eyes to see which direction you want me to go in life and uproot all negating force over my life

Mighty God destroy all opposing force tampering with the body of Christ worldwide in Jesus name

Jehovah eliminate every power and authority tampering with souls worldwide that appears to come as help or aid in any aspect

Lord let your will be done in this nation and nations around the world beyond human understanding

I decree over my life I will not be the hinderance to my divine encounter in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household the covenant of God is manifesting in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is my strength always. His word is working mightily in and through me. There is a shift in the spiritual realm that has birth a revolution and divine encounter in my physical life. An end has come to stagnation and living in obscurity caused by darkness or sin. I have liberty in Christ Jesus. I will never be bound by the desires of the wicked because Jesus works and walks through me always in Jesus name. Amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...