Search This Blog

Monday 4 January 2021

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 12:6

Song by Todd Dulaney

You make a blind man see
Make a lame man walk again
You cause the dead to rise
And that's why we dance in liberty

'Cause you're doin' it all again
Yeah, yeah
'Cause you're doin' it all again
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
(Say it!)

You make a blind man see
Make the lame man walk again
You cause the dead to rise
And that's why we dance in liberty

(Doin' it all again)
Oh, oh, oh, sing it!
('Cause you're doin' it all again)
Oh, sing it!
Hey, said you're doin' it all again
Oh, yeah, yeah, come on!

Oh, yeah, said you're still saving
You're the same God, yeah
You're still healing
He's the same God
Come on, say still create! (Still create)
You're the same God, same God (Same God)
Chain breaking (Chain breaking)
Yeah (Same God)


And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
1 Corinthians 12:6 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and glorify your holy name

King of kings thank you for this mighty day and grace of life

Elyon thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Prince of peace thank you for your divine power at work in and through me

Holy spirit have your way in me forever never let me depend on my human capabilities in Jesus name

Father you are the unlimited God, lay your hands upon my life and erase all form of limitations

Lord there is nothing on this earth you aren't aware of,in my life take off every delay keeping me in a place of weariness

Father you made the blind to see, henceforth remove every blindness physically or spiritually in and around me

Abba there is no sickness or disease that will not tremble at your name, over all nation put an end to the plague and pandemic in Jesus name

Father terminate every steering power causing so much fear and death around the world 

Lord you own the heart of all men,touch every leaders and remove every negative and soul destructive advise and decisions 

Lord eternal concerning,(mention) do that which you alone can do and terminate every hinderance around it

I decree I wil not function under the umbrella of any limitation and I remove every evil questioning on my progress in Jesus name

I decree concerning every interview that the favour of God will make impossible possible henceforth

I decree no power will keep me or my household subjected to their will in Jesus name

I decree over today, I receive and deliver good news and favour of God encompass me as a shield

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household our source will never run dry in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

*Intercede for your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Thesame God who is the unchangeable changer is working in my life. He has remove all negative response concerning me. Messiah has His hand upon me, overshadowing me from all sickness or disease. Jehovah is walking mightily over my life, triumphing in all areas and destroying every negative report. The lord has frustrated the plans of the enemy concerning my life and household. Where they say there is a casting down, my testimony is that there is a lifting up because Jesus is working in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 4th January 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...