Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
We're joined with the Angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

So let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

I want to be cleansed inside
Clean for You Lord
Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of Grace
My life is found


Never stop praying.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 NLT


Prayer 

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for your mercy and love showered on me daily

Holy spirit thank you for being my teacher in all aspects of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord have your way in me and remove all weariness in place of prayers

Holy spirit exalt yourself in all that I do and all that concerns me

Father make my life your sanctuary and keep me hidden in your secret place

Jehovah open up the heaven concerning me and all around me

Father arise in your mercy over this nation and nations around the world and remove the plague and pandemic 

Lord heal the economy of this land and put an end to lack on every scale it's affecting the economy

King of kings terminate every power using the position to frustrate my life in any aspect

Lord in your mercy arise and remove every judgment risen against my life and household

Lord take away every burden that beset my life beyond my human capabilities

Abba let my life be a sanctuary and haven that propagates the gospel everywhere I find myself

King of kings exalt yourself in the situation that is causing my life heart ache in Jesus name

Father erase all opposing power working over my destiny in any aspect in Jesus mighty name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household arise and grant us divine speed to achieve all you have purposed for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the work of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed, I am highly favoured. I am moving in the direction of greatness, grace is speaking over my entire being and the love of God that surpasses the understanding of man rests and abides in my soul. Jehovah is watching me and moving mountains for my sake causing my life to move to greater level of victory. I am not a victim but a victor always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th January 2020



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...