Search This Blog

Saturday 23 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 3:4-6

Song by Moses Bliss

You are who You are yesterday
Today and forever more
What You say is what You do
You never fail, You never change
You are faithful till the end
Faithful God, I worship you
I worship you

You're too faithful to fail me
You're too faithful to disappoint me
You've proven Yourself in my life
And I've come to realize
You're too faithful to fail me

You are too committed to leave me, oh Jesus
You're too consistent to leave me halfway, yeah
What you start, You always finish
And I've come to realize
That You're too faithful to fail me
What you start
You always finish
Lord, I'm here to testify
You're too faithful to fail me

To the Lord I cried out, and he answered me from his holy hill. (Selah) I rested and slept; I awoke, for the Lord protects me. I am not afraid of the multitude of people who attack me from all directions.
Psalms 3:4‭-‬6 NET


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and praise you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

I am that I am thank you for your love that is poured upon me each and everyday

Lord eternal thank you for your unfailing blessings that I partake of daily

Abba thank youf ryhe forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for always being there for me and for for never letting me down 

Father thank you for victory over every evil accusation concerning my life

Elohim thank you for divine grace to overcome every challenge brought my way in life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your ever reliable word that directs me always and shower light into all situations

I decree I can never be left stranded because God is the anchor of the journey of my life

I decree the purpose of God for me is always standing and I have grace to overcome always

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper and all tongue that rise in judgement against me is condemned

I cancel every power of opposition attacking my wellbeing and progress in life henceforth

I destroy all evil word said against my destiny causing any limitation in and around me

I decree every negative decree, revelation or pronunciations working against this nation is reversed by God's mercy

I cancel all appointed agent of destruction working to pull me down or draw me away from the promises of God

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, all propagation of evil is limited and eradicated henceforth

I decree concerning all in position of authority in all capacity that there is increase in the fear of God in them in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are victorious and we will never be stopped in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The faithfulness of God is upon my life seeing me through every aspects of life victoriously. The spirit of the living God is my guide and guidance and His word is always my light. I am excelling always in all that I do, nothing will ever stop me in life. My shield is divine and orchestrated by Messiah. The glory of my latter years is greater than the former. I live in this world but I am not of this world. I am from Zion and I rule and reign with Christ forever. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...