Search This Blog

Friday 22 January 2021

Prayer from Matthew 5:14

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised


“You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.
Matthew 5:14 NLT


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I glorify your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Almighty father thank you for this glorious day and gift of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your unfailing love and promises concerning me and my household

Father thank you for making me a light in this world and grace deposited in me to live above darkness

I decree I will never be subjected to the will of darkness and workers of iniquity

I decree I am soaring in the height unreacheable by any principalities and powers of darkness

I decree over all that concerns me in life divine victory is my portion

I cancel every sudden death physically or spiritually in and around me

I frustrate and terminate every effort planned to cause my destiny to wallow in despair

I decree concerning my household and I divine protection is our portion

I cancel all evil appointment set aside to cause me shame or pain at any level of my life

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the light of God will shine over us and darkness will not dominate the Nations

I decree the mighty healing hand of God is fine tuning every situation around the world and frustrating the desires of the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

I destroy all known and unknown ploy made to cause my destiny disgrace in Jesus name

I decree the body of Christ will never be hidden by any works of darkness in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, grace speaks over our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working for me and transforming my body soul and spirit. The hand of God has set me free and conquered all unknown and known force risen against His will. I am the light of the world, a city built on the hill top that can never be hidden. I am saved and sanctified blessed and restored. The word of God continues to be my guiding force, His grace mightily rests on me each and everyday. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd January 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...