Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 57:2

Song by JoePraize

Holy God
You are the Most High
Mighty God
You are the Most High

Holy God
You are the Most High
Mighty God
You are the Most High

Most High, you are the Most High
Most High You are the Most High


I call to God, the Most High, to God, who supplies my every need.
Psalms 57:2 GNB


Prayer

Father I thank you for another privilege to be among the living this day

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Prince of peace thank you for grace to always come to you each day in prayer 

Father thank you because you are the mighty God who is mighty to be praised over my life

Father thank you because your word alone is what will manifest and stand over my situation in life

Lord thank you for showing your might concerning the current plague and for scattering the agenda of the kingdom of  darkness

Lord concerning many who are sick, either in their homes, in hospital wherever they may be, heal them with your mighty outstretched arm

Lord eternal in your mercy remove the consistent sorrow looming around the world and homes in Jesus name

I decree today I will encounter the hands of God over all that concerns me

I decree henceforth grace speaks in place of disgrace for me and I am forever favoured

I decree every power working to sabotage my joy in life is permanently negated

I decree all evil revelation, decrees, proclamation and prophecies concerning my household and I is negated

I decree henceforth Jehovah is in charge of all that concerns us in Jesus name

I decree concerning the people in position of authority they are yielding to the directions of the Great I AM henceforth

I decree over every applications, and whatever report that I am waiting for, it will end in goodnews in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, Jehovah is in charge and every authority militating against His will is negated

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is working for me, the truth of His word is filling my life daily. I will never be disadvantaged in life. The one who created me is daily at work in and through me. No disease, sickness or infirmity will have a place inside of me. All that I do will prosper, He guides my going out and my coming in. I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I am making great exploits henceforth in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 27th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...