Search This Blog

Monday 18 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 14:1

Song by Joe Pace

I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good

He's good, so good, real good
Each and every day of my life
I'll bless the Lord for He's good

Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!
Psalms 14:1 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty for being my God and king

Prince of peace I thank you for your unfailing blessings made available to me each day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba in all that I do, let me constantly reverence you more than anything or anyone

Lord let my life always be an example of Christ so that souls will be saved through me each and everyday

Lord in and around me remove every hard heartedness

Jehovah destroy all unwanted power negating against your will in and around me

Father terminate every baseless testimonies against your will around me henceforth

Lord I lift as many who are yet to know you, or accept you as their lord and saviour unto you this day let them have an encounter with you

Lord let my life and entire being experience your goodness and grace henceforth

Lord order my steps and remove every form of infirmities or unworthiness in and around me

Jehovah terminate the root of sickness and diseases that want to or have penetrated into my household in Jesus name

Lord visit this nation and nations around the word with your might hands of healing 

Lord let righteousness begin to reign above sin and works of flesh in every nation of the world

Almighty father uproot every negating forces that wants to keep the body of Christ away from its purpose worldwide

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household manifest your power over all that concerns us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with the truth in the word of God always. Messiah is working in and through me in all aspect. The spirit of the living God rests inside of me always directing my thoughts, guiding my utterance and my path in life. I will never be or act like a fool because I know that Jehovah is the creator of all and the king above every other king. His authority is what controls me because it is above every seen or unseen authorities. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 18th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...