Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2021

Prayer from Hebrews 11:19

Song by Sinach

You are able [x2]
By your word
I stand and I testify
You are able
God is able
Our God is able
By your word Lord I stand and I testify
That you are able

Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I can ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God
You are able [x2]
By your word I stand, and I testify
You are able
You are able [x2]
By your word I stand, and I testify
You are able

Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I could ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God


You see nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible 
For all things are possible with you
Nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible 
All things are possible with you



Abraham reasoned that if Isaac died, God was able to bring him back to life again. And in a sense, Abraham did receive his son back from the dead.
Hebrews 11:19 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and privilege of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Glorious God thank you for the privilege of understanding your word and partake daily in the blessings

Jehovah thank you for your invisible presence that leads me in all that I do

Mighty king thank you for your everlasting grace that wash away and put an end to disgrace in and around me

Holy one of Israel thank you for your unfailing blessings that ends every form of lack and sorrow

Lord thank you for being my provider and source in all areas

Jehovah thank you for your word that never fail or return to you void

Lord in anyway you want me to do anything in life grant me grace to go through without holding back

Abba no matter what your request from me in life is never let me respond in a selfish manner

Lord you are able to do all things, over this nation and nations around the world release your power of restoration henceforth

Father terminate every attempt to silence the body of Christ worldwide henceforth in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are my greatest teacher lead me over all decisions that I need to make in life

Lord concerning that which make my heart sink in fear and doubt manifest your power henceforth

Holy one of Israel remove from my life every delay orchestrated by men concerning my breakthrough in any aspect of life

Lord concerning this nation and nations around the world, let an end come to every evil variant of disease no matter how deadly it may be

Lord eternal  regardless of the fear the current situation around the world may be depositing in lives and souls let my faith in you remain unshakeable

Elyon concerning(mention) let it end in praise because you are the able and mighty God

Holy spirit lead me henceforth and terminate all confusion at the edge of my decision making in life

Lord eternal I commit the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our household into your hands manifest your power over our lives and let your will only stand in all we do

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God that surpass all understanding rests and abides upon my life. The power in the word of God is evident in all that I do. My father never fails so He is at work in me to will and work His good pleasure. I am favoured and blessed always. I am Never a candidate for failure or sorrow because Jesus is alive in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 6th January 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...