Search This Blog

Thursday 7 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 91:9-10

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful name it is
What a beautiful name it is
The name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful name it is
The name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now

If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
Psalms 91:9‭-‬10 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and magnify your wonderful name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be among the living

Abba thank you for sending your word to me this day to lighten my path

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for permanent victory given to me over unrighteousness and delay in place of prayer

Everlasting father thank you for divine enablement to do that which is your will at all time and not be stock in the will or desires of the wicked

Father you are my refuge always do not allow any evil to befall my household and I

Father concerning this nation be our shield and remove every threat from pit of hell to every aspect of our livelihood

Lord terminate all the plans orchestrated to jeopardize your promises for me in all aspect of life

King of kings wipe off every entrance of sickness and diseases ravaging this nation and nations around the world henceforth

Father I lift souls around the world unto you today deliver and save many who are already at the verge of destruction due to lack of salvation

Lord frustrate the effort of the evil one made against your will for human race in all aspect

Lord I commit those in position of authority and leadership into your hands, destroy every evil advise that leads to destiny destroying decree and legislation

Lord I commit this nation and nations around the world  unto your hands put an end to every evil strain of disease or infection the one that is known or unknown

Lord open heaven over my petition this day and pour your blessings and answers over my life

I decree I will not live an unfortunate life that leads to eternal destruction and damnation

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, Jehovah will lead us always and we will never be candidate of any misfortune in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*


Thank you mighty man in battle for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have grace upon my life always. The power of God rest and abides in my being. I will never be unfortunate or become victim of any unfortunate situation. The word of God is directing all that concerns me. I live in this world but I am not of this world because I have Christ as my Alpha and Omega. The grace to do great exploit even in places humanly impossible is released unto me. Whatever I decree is established and whatever I lay my hands on prospers always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...