Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Prayer from Psalms 92:1

Song by Donnie McClurkin


I call you holy, your name is holy
You are so holy to me.
I call you holy, your name is holy.
Holy you are and holy you'll be
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.


I call you righteous, your name is righteous.
You are so righteous to me.
I call you righteous, your name is righteous.
Righteous you are and righteous you'll be.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.


I call you awesome, your name is awesome.
You are so awesome to me.
I call you awesome, your name is awesome.
Awesome you are, and awesome you'll be.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.


I call you faithful, your name is faithful.
You are so faithful to me.
I call you faithful, your name is faithful.
Faithful you are, and faithful you'll be.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.


It is good to give thanks to the Lord , to sing praises to the Most High.
Psalms 92:1 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and exalt your holy name

King of kings I give you praise and glory for who you are

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for being the awesome God to me

Father thank you for divine victory over every situation on my life

Elyon thank you for victory of sin, sickness and death that you have released unto me

Lord thank you for your eternal power that is working mightily in me

Father thank you for removing the debt and wages of sin and allowing your mercy to prevail over judgement

Lord eternal thank you for your unfailing love that keeps me hidden in your secret place and under the shadow of the almighty

Lord eternal thank you for your ever dependable grace that removes disgrace from me

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for divine protection and provision

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has answered my prayer and set me free from all evil and unwanted forces of this world. The power of God has kept me away from every evil occurrence making it impossible for my life to be ruled by the power of darkness. The grace of God has removed all forms of disgrace from my life and given me a life meaningful enough to propagate His love. I am filled daily with His divine ability and I will never be put to shamein Jesus name amen. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 19th January 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...