Search This Blog

Monday 1 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 97:1-3

Song by Hillsong

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love
For Your Faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all

The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side.
Psalms 97:1‭-‬3 NIV


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and exalt your holy name

Lord we thank you for this day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word concerning me and all aspects of my life

King of kings thank you for the the blessings released into this new month for me

I decree this new month grace will speak over all disgrace

I decree over every for waiting for my downfall are utterly disgraced

I decree this new month I am uplifted and moved into the place of fulfillment

I decree divine promotion and breakthrough in all aspects of my life

I destroy all unwanted and unpleasant news from all aspect of my life

I decree I have witnessed the beginning of this month I will see the end in divine health and increase in all areas

I decree over all my expectations that testimonies abound over them all

I decree peace that passes all understanding of men in every area of my life and lineage

Jehovah concerning this nation and nations around the world destroy all devices of the foes against your purpose

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, new doors of greatness are opening unto us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Decree into the month as you desire*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious and successful. I progress divinely because God is involved in my life. My testimony is sure. His word is yes and amen and it's performing wonders in and around me. Grace to stand and be outstanding is upon my life. I will not record failure, pain or disgrace. I have attained new level in all aspect and I will never be a cast away in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st February 2021

Happy New Month 🎉💗🎉💗🎉💗

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...