Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Prayer from Lamentations 3:24

Song by Jonathan McReynolds

May your struggles keep you near the cross
And may your troubles show that you need God
And may your battles end the way they should
And may your bad days prove that God is good
And may your whole life prove that God is good


The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
Lamentations 3:24 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I thank you and glorify your name for who you are

Ancient of days thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement that is outpoured into my life

Lord thank you for being in charge of every situation in my life 

Lord thank you for silencing every spiritual or physical accusations concerning me

Holy spirit here I am have your way in and through me henceforth

Abba in your mercy let me prevail over every form of challenges that rise against me

Lord by your mercy put an end to the plague ravaging lives and destroying destinies worldwide

Abba terminate every satanic influence in and around my destiny

Lord destroy every ploy from the kingdom of darkness set against my life

Ancient of days uproot every evil germination over my life spiritually that is affecting me physically and other aspects of my life

Jehovah elevate me to the level you have purposed for me in life and silence all opposition in Jesus name

Jehovah let me have a new song henceforth in all that concerns me and relates to me in life

Mighty warrior uproot all negative seed sown in any aspect of my destiny against your will

Lord let my hope in you always increase no matter what I see in life

I decree I will not be silenced by any known or unknown power or force

I decree divine breakthrough in all that I am expecting in Jesus name

I decree I am an overcomer and nothing is impossible for me henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, our song will always be that God is good because we are finishing well and strong in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficiently released unto me daily. My life is a testimony and the word of God works for me. I will never be disappointed or disgraced because the one in me is greater than the one in the world. Messiah is washing off every evil impediment upon my destiny therefore I will never be a subject to the dictates of the wicked. I am victorious and nothing can stop me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 23rd February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...