Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1

Song by Todd Dulaney

Hallelujah
You have won the victory
Hallelujah
You have won it all for me

Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king

By his stripes we are healed
By his nail pierced hands we're free
By his blood, we're washed clean
Now we have the victory

The power of sin is broken
Jesus overcame it all
He has won our freedom
Jesus has won it all
Our God is risen
He is alive
He's won the victory
He reigns on high


Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
Isaiah 60:1 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father the only wise and true God I worship you

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and give you all the praise due to you

Master above all masters I return all the glory to you for who you are to me

Father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your unfailing blessings upon my life and lineage

Eternal rock of ages thank you for divine power made available for me

Lord thank you for your ever sufficient grace upon my life

I decree it is my time to rise and shine and nothing can hinder me in Jesus name

I decree my glory will never be hidden by known or unknown power

I decree doors of divine opportunity and breakthrough open for me everyday

I decree I will shine the light of the gospel everywhere I go henceforth

I decree new life has began in my life and nothing can overcome or overshadow it

I decree the heavens are opened over me and I am moving in the path the lord had ordained for me

I decree no sickness, infirmities or disease can rest or live in my body because it's God's temple

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world it's our turn to rise and shine and no power of hell can hinder the move of God

I decree concerning the church and body of Christ worldwide the power of God is moving in and through us

I decree concerning every believer in place of authority or leadership henceforth they rise and shine the light of gospel 

I decree over all leaders and rulers in place of authority the light of God will shine in them and through them as they yield to His supreme authority henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, nothing will make our glory wane before it shines in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty saviour for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a conqueror and an overcomer on all sides. The power of God rests upon me and guides me each and every day, grace speaks upon my life always. My destiny is blessed and cannot be negated. I am fulfilling my purpose of creation. Through me the kingdom of hell will be depopulated as the kingdom of heaven is populated with souls daily. My light will never be hidden because I am a city built upon the hill and a royal priesthood. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...