Search This Blog

Monday 8 February 2021

Prayer from Hebrews 11:1

Song

Let praises rise from the inside
From the inside of me
May You delight in the inside
In the inside of me
Come fill my life from the inside
From the inside of me
Set me on fire from the inside
From the inside of me

'Cause all I want
Is for You
For You to be glorified
For You to be lifted high
All I want
Is for You
For You to be glorified
For You to be lifted high

Fill my life till all they see is You, Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my heart till all they see is You, Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my life till all they see is you Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my heart till all they see is you Lord
Glorify Your name



Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and adore you for who you are to me

Glorious God have your way in me and magnify yourself over my life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short coming

Lord fill my life constantly with praises to you alone

Eternal rock of ages in your name let my victory be  established beyond the desires of the wicked

I decree no weapon or warfare of the enemy can overrule my life or destiny

I uproot every unwanted power causing delays upon my destiny

I decree all that I have been expecting are coming to manifestation henceforth

I decree no evil revelations, proclamation or pronunciations will manifest over my household and I

I decree there will be no report of sudden death in and around me in Jesus name

I decree the blessings of God that makes rich without sorrow is upon me

I decree I function henceforth in the grace of God I will never suffer any disgrace

I decree the power to pursue, overtake and recover is released over me henceforth

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the peace of God is ruling in all aspects

I commit as many in position of leadership in any capacity into Your hands, Messiah lead them like never before in Jesus name

I lift unto the lord the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the plans of God concerning us will not be hindered in anyway in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah Nissi for the victory in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficient for me in my race in life. His mercy that surpass the understanding of man surrounds me. I am a living terbanacle of the spirit and presence of God. I do not just exist in this world as a statistic. I am in this world for a purpose, in Christ I live move and have my being. The everlasting power of God is upon me daily. The lord has done great things for me and I will never sorrow in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th February 2021





No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...