Search This Blog

Thursday 4 February 2021

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Song

I am grateful oh lord
I am grateful oh lord
For all you have done for me
I am grateful oh lord

Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will].
1 Thessalonians 5:18 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you for who you are to me

Lord of lords thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word sent to me each and everyday

Lord thank you for uplifting me to the level of destiny fulfillment

Lord thank you for taking off my life all limitations and delay

Lord thank you for divine health and supernatural healing

Lord thank you for guiding and guarding my steps in the path of righteousness

Lord thank you for increasing in me the ability to live a life that glorifies you

Lord thank you for removing all forms of works of flesh from my life

Father thank you for scattering and destroying all evil gathering concerning my life

Lord thank you for your rulership over this nation and for terminating all evil invasion

Lord thank you for your supernatural power that has brough to null and void the plans of the wicked

Lord thank you for where you brought me from, where I and and where you're taking me to

Ancient of days thank you for opening new doors of divine opportuinity for me everywhere I go

Lord thank you for giving me a new song and for removing all source of sorrow

Lord thank you for the impact of your word in every part of the world and for influx of souls that are saved daily

Lord thank you for the leaders in all capacity and phase of life because they will yield to your will 

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for the testimony that is happening in our lives henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

*Spend time to worship God intensely*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The ancient of days has given me victory on all sides, He has taken off me any reason to be a victim to any known or unknown circumstances. The power of God is removing every deadly infection in and around me. His word is perfecting that which concerns me and making me live above all evil trials victoriously. I am blessed in all areas nothing will harm me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...