Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2021

Prayer from James 1:17

Hymn

 “Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

  “Great is Thy faithfulness!” “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
    “Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
James 1:17 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this amazing day of greatness

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lily of the valley thank you for your word and your mercy over my life

Lord thank you for your greatness in my life each and everyday

Father thank you because in you I find life and peace

Abba thank you for you are God and there is no variableness of turning or uncertainty in you

Lord thank you because when I call you, you answer me

Lord thank you for terminating all power set to terminate my joy

Lord thank you for victory dance and for destroying all evil arrow sent into my life and household

Abba thank you for erasing the agenda of untimely death and truncation of destiny in and around me

Abba thank you for opening a new door and chapter of greatness concerning me

Abba thank you for divine enablement and elevation over all that concerns me

Lord thank you for opening the womb of my great happening that seems shut for so long

Jehovah thank you for the power of your word that has totally set me free

Elyon thank you for divine intervention that has birth spiritual wisdom in and around my life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household as you cause power to change hand over the situations of our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working for me. The grace of God is forever sufficient and settled concerning me in all that I go through to the glory of your name. I am excelling and attaining level of victory and my joy will never become dead because Jesus is moving mountains off my path and levelling all crooked path to the glory of His name. I am a conqueror and never a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...