Search This Blog

Monday 22 February 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19

Hymn

To God be the glory
Great things He has done
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin
And opened the life-gate that all may go in

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the people rejoice
Come to the Father
Through Jesus the Son
Give Him the glory
Great things He has done


O perfect redemption, the purchase of blood
To every believer the promise of God
The vilest offender who truly believes
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord
Let the people rejoice
Come to the Father
Through Jesus the Son, yeah, yes
Give Him the glory
Great things He has done


Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and magnify you for who you are

Prince of peace thank you for this amazing new week and grace to witness it alive

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for the beginning of new things in my life glory be to your name

Lord thank you for divine protection and guidance that you have released unto me

Abba thank you for divine provision and for not letting me lack in any way

Jehovah thank you for your mighty hand that delivers and changes situation that is resting upon my life

Lord thank you for cancelling all debt that is withholding my life in any way

Lord thank you for divine upliftment and promotion that I will encounter henceforth

Lord thank you for filling my mouth with new songs in all aspects

Lord thank you for terminating every unwanted desires that wants to stand against my progress in life

Lord thank you for putting an end to the plague worldwide and doing a new thing in all aspects

Lord thank you for granting me grace to live continually in divine health in all aspects of my life

Abba thank you for your great and mighty hand that has separated me from all plans of the wicked

I decree I will not sorrow or suffer in any aspect of my life

I decree the plans of the wicked concerning my household and I is negated

I decree every long awaited promises over my life are coming to fruition

I decree I will not labour in vain or for devourers to consume

I decree my hands are blessed, my feet are blessed, whatever I lay my hands on and wherever I go I am outstanding

I decree concerning leaders in position of authority all over the world they are filled with the fear and wisdom of God henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household grace to be overcomers and remain overcomers is sufficiently released unto us all in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my light and my salvation. The spirit of God is activated in me and directing me in all that I do. Grace has been released unto me and I will never suffer any loss. The hands of God directs and fine tunes my destiny day after day. I am victorious in all that I do. Nothing can stop me in anyway, the hands of Jehovah shields me always from all evil. My life is a testimony and nothing can hide my light from shinning in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...