Search This Blog

Sunday 28 February 2021

Prayer from James 1:22

Song

You are, You are, You are
You are, You are the living God
You are, You are, You are
Mighty God You are

But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth].
James 1:22 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship you in the beauty of your holiness

Mighty man in battle thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for your supernatural power at work in me each and everyday you deserve all the glory

Lord I have come to you just as I am, fill me up with more of you and never let me function in my own will in Jesus name

Abba terminate all desires that is bound to take me away from your will from my life henceforth

Lord eternal increase the thirst to do your will in me regardless of the situation I find myself in

Lord I lift those in position of authority worldwide unto you let the zeal to do your will increase mightily in them

Holy spirit erase every desires of flesh that has or want to dominate my life from me henceforth

Mighty God in my day to day life, let your light so shine in and through me that souls will be drawn to you and abide in you forever through me in Jesus name

I cancel every activity from the kingdom of darkness lurking around my destiny henceforth

I destroy all destiny tampering spirit that want to derail me from the plans of God

I decree henceforth I will not live a life of pity or excuse in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are filled with the power of God and basking in His supernatural ability henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with the power of the living God. Therefore I function in His divine ability, I am strengthen and uphold daily by His word. I am a doer of His word not a hearer alone. I am walking in grace and victory. It is my time for victory shout because I am wining always. I will never suffer any loss, intimidation or victimisation. Christ in me the Hope of glory. I am a conqueror always, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 28th February 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...