Search This Blog

Sunday 14 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 8:4

Song 

You are the reason why I am living
Jehovah you are the most High
You are the reason why I am singing
Jehovah you are the most High
Jehovah you are you are
You are the Most High God

what are human beings that you think about them; what are human beings that you pay attention to them?
Psalms 8:4 CEB


Prayer

Abba thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your unconditional love over my life

Father thank you for divine ability released through your word daily into me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and precious blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your superabundant power that strengthen me always

Jehovah thank you for your grace that is always sufficient for me

Lord thank you for singling me out for your divine visitation each and everyday

Lord thank you for making me a recipient of divine encounter

Elyon thank you for your glorious hand of restoration upon me and all that concerns me

Father thank you for renewing my strength each and everyday and not allowing me fall prey of the weakness and wickedness of workers of darkness

Lord thank you for opening a door of breakthrough and testimony unto me

Abba thank you for all in position of authority for the divine wisdom you have released unto them henceforth

Lord thank you for releasing your mercy unto us in this nation and nations around the world

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for daily uplifting us from victory to victory hallelujah

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is in charge of my being and existence, He is mindful of me always. His words are my guiding force because He is the anchor in charge of my life and soul. His truth is permanently embedded on my heart making my soul impenetrable for works of darkness. Eyes have not seen, ears haven't heard neither has it entered into the heart of men what the lord is set to and He is doing in and through my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 14th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...