Search This Blog

Friday 26 February 2021

Prayer from 2 Chronices 29:11

Song by Sophia

With you I move the mountains
With you I leap over a wall
With you I conquered death
Time and time again

With you I stand victorious
How can I ever be alone?
When you are always with me
Yeah, yeah.

Whatever has a name, will bow to the name of Jesus

Able God, mighty God
Nothing is impossible with you
With you
Able God, mighty God
Nothing is impossible with you
With You


My sons, do not now be negligent, for the Lord has chosen you to stand in His presence, to serve Him, to be His ministers, and to burn incense to Him.
2 Chronicles 29:11 AMPC


Prayer

Lord almighty I worship your majesty and give you all praise due to you alone

Almighty God thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for divine upliftment and grace to continue in all I do

Abba thank you for giving me songs of praise and victory in all aspects of my life

Holy spirit thank you for divine upliftment in all aspect of my life

Father thank you for setting me apart for your use for such a time as this

Father thank you for settling every situation that has given me unrest in the past few months

Lord thank you for raising every barrier off my path and for straightening all crooked path

I decree it is my season of progression in all areas

I decree nothing will destroy or distrub my growth in all aspects

I decree I am moving into a level of supernatural grace and victory

I decree nothing can limit or destroy the plans of the lord for me in all aspects of my life

I destroy all unwanted chain holding me back in any aspect of my life

I cancel all false and evil report orchestrating from the pit of hell over me in all aspects

Father thank you for turning all mourning into dancing in and around me henceforth

Lord thank you for permanently shutting down opposition and accusations from the pit of hell henceforth

I decree my season of divine encounter and breakthrough has started in Jesus name

I decree an end to every evil growth spiritual or physical over my life and household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the permanent victory raining over my entire being and existence henceforth

I decree favour surrounds me like a shield and I will never be disappointed in Jesus name

I decree every plan over this nation against the will of God will not stand in Jesus name

I decree over lives of those in position of authority that the direction of God will be evident in all they do henceforth

I decree over the lives of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are above all challenges in all areas of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus 

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mighty hands of Messiah is fine tuning my destiny and causing His promises to come to manifestation over all that I do. My season can not be darkened by any evil opposition. I am moving into a greater level of grace and joy all through my life. Grace speaks over my life like never before. The lord has moved me from the level of ordinary to the level of extraordinary henceforth I am a victor never a victim in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 26th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...