Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 91:3

Song by Hillsong

Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide

I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
I will find my strength
In the shadow of your wings



For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
Psalm 91:3 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship and magnify you for who you are

Jehovah thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory thank you for your supernatural power that has filled my life always

Lord thank you for keeping me under the shadow of your wings always

Holy spirit have your way always in me and magnify your power over my life always

Jehovah you alone are the king, remove all evil authority trying to rule or reign over my destiny

Abba terminate every unwanted  process set up to keep my life hidden under any evil spell

I cancel every known or unknown trap set in my path or that of any member of my family

I decree my life and that of my household is hidden in the secret place of the Most High

I decree my path is lightened up with the light of the world and no darkness can comprehend it

I decree the glory of God upon my life can never wane 

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the supernatural hand of God is setting us free from all unwanted decrees and laws

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, the healing hands of God sets us free from all sickness, diseases or infections in Jesus name

I decree my testimony is forever settled nothing can separate my life from the divine orchestration of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, grace speaks for us and takes us away from planned or unplanned disgrace in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God surrounds my life and His word leads my destiny. I am victorious through the power of Christ inside of me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made, I am sanctified and made holy by His righteous power. I am saved by grace and saved to serve, therefore I do not just exist in this world. My existence is to glorify the one who brought me out of darkness into His marvelous light. Jesus is my all in all and nothing can replace Him in my life. Hallelujah!

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...