Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Prayer from Matthew 18:20

Song by Todd Dulaney

We love to call Your name
It's something we cannot explain
That happens when we proclaim
Your Great Name, Your Great Name!

King Jesus
No other name
King Jesus
None stronger
We can call on You
Things change, yes
We call on Your name

There is power in the name of Jesus
Power in Your name
There is power in the name of Jesus
Power in Your name

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:20 KJV

Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship you and magnify your Holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord eternal thank you for your divine power at work in and through me

Father thank you for the privilege to understand your word and to use your name 

Lord in your mercy remove the cause of restrictions to gathering of believers

Lord expose and give me victory over the tactics of the enemy

Holy spirit eliminate every plan that wants to jeopardize my faith and keep me in a position of helplessness

Elohim increase your grace in me to always tarry in the place of prayer

Lord guide my utterance and direct my path always

Everlasting king let the power in your name render useless all opposing power over my destiny

Holy one of Israel uproot all unpleasant happenings in and around me

Father remove the plague waging war continually at the entire world

Father let your mercy prevail over every judgement causing delay and shame in any aspect of my life

Lord for as many who are sick, bed ridden or going through any infirmities now, let your healing power set them free henceforth

Jehovah destroy all desires of the wicked working in and around my destiny against your desires for me

Abba grant all in position of authority divine enablement to do and enact your will always

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household release your favour upon all our labour and put an end to fruitlessness

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is my hiding place therefore I am hidden from all unpleasant situation that jeopardize my race in life and my walk of faith in Christ Jesus. The word of God works in me like fire shut up in my bone. I am in this world for divine purpose. I am focused and sensitive to the times. I am not carried away by the entities of this world. I live in this world but I am not of this world. Christ in me the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 10th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...