Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 102:13

Song

These are the days of Elijah,
Declaring the word of the Lord:
And these are the days of Your servant Moses,
Righteousness being restored.
And though these are days of great trial,
Of famine and darkness and sword,
Still, we are the voice in the desert crying
'Prepare ye the way of the Lord!'

Behold He comes riding on the clouds,
Shining like the sun at the trumpet call;
Lift your voice, it's the year of jubilee,
And out of Zion's hill salvation comes.

These are the days of Ezekiel,
The dry bones becoming as flesh;
And these are the days of Your servant David,
Rebuilding a temple of praise.
These are the days of the harvest,
The fields are as white in Your world,
And we are the labourers in Your vineyard,
Declaring the word of the Lord!

There's no God like Jehovah.
There's no God like Jehovah!

You will arise and have mercy and loving-kindness for Zion, for it is time to have pity and compassion for her; yes, the set time has come [the moment designated]. 
Psalm 102:13 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and give you all worship due to you alone

Mighty God thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your supernatural love upon me each day

Lord thank you for always giving me a new song regardless of the plans of the wicked ones

Lord arise over my situation and change all labour to favour

Lord eternal let an end come to every labouring without a fruit to show for it in my life

Abba no matter how hard the situation in life may be never let me give in to the plans of the adversaries

Lord arise over this nation and let your favour and mercy begin to speak over every form of judgement

Lord henceforth let me begin to enjoy unlimited favour and breakthrough over all that concerns me

Abba in your mercy let every evil decree said against my life be totally negated in Jesus name

Mighty God uproot every force that is tampering with my progress physically or spiritually

Holy one of Israel raise every evil covering over my destiny off 

Father concerning this nation let every power and force working against your plan be negated

Lord in your mercy remove every plague, evil invasion and plans from the kingdom of darkness waging physical or spiritual war against this nation

Lord let the thirst for you and willingness to obey you increase over this nation and nations around the world henceforth

Father arise concerning the body of Christ and all spiritual leaders, give them divine strength not to derail from your path

Lord eliminate every plan set to keep souls caged in the plans of darkness worldwide

Lord eternal I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household unto you, prove yourself mighty over all situations in our lives henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is upon my life and all that I do. Jehovah has removed all plague from my path. He has placed me in the path of greatness. There is nothing impossible for me because I carry in me the presence of the Most High so nothing is impossible for me in all areas of life. The king of kings is my shield, therefore I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I am a bearer and receiver of goodnews, every negative report is negated in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 3rd February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...