Search This Blog

Saturday 20 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 37:10

Song

Be thou exalted oh  lord
Above all heaven
Be thou exalted oh lord
Above all heaven
Let your glory be above 
All the earth
Let your glory be above 
All the earth



Evil men will soon disappear; you will stare at the spot where they once were, but they will be gone.
Psalms 37:10 NET


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and give all praise and glory to you

Almighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for forgiveness and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for your supernatural love upon my life you deserve all my praise

Ancient of days thank you for your word that gives me liberty in all aspects

Lord thank you for destroying the plan and power of the wicked over this nation

Lord thank you for scattering all gathering set to put your children in spiritual bondages

Lord thank you for uprooting every negative laws and regulations over this nation and nations around the world

Abba thank you for negating every spiritual force working against your will over this nation and nations around the world

Lord in your mercy silence all ravaging force over every home and nations around the world

Lord thank you for breathing on the economy of this nation and for causing divine restoration

Lord thank you for upholding your church around the world and negating the plans of the workers of iniquity

Holy spirit thank you for divine direction you release unto me each day

Abba thank you for the new start you have granted to me in all aspects of life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for the new light and breakthrough in all areas in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Pray for your nation*

Thank you abba father for answered prayer in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. It is my season of breakthrough. Unexpected grace is released unto me causing me to excel gloriously in all areas. The wickedness of the wicked has been negated. I am above all situations because greater is He that is in me than he that lives in the world. Jesus is alive in me, He is working everything out for my good. I am a chosen vessel of God and I will never be put to shame in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...