Search This Blog

Friday 12 February 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 40:31

Song

I never know He will honour me this way
I never know He will honour me this way
I never know He will honour me this way
Honour me this way,
Thank you Jesus


But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.
Isaiah 40:31 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your name and glorify you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word and the knowledge received daily through your word

Father thank you for the clarity the word gives to me each and everyday

Lord thank you for strength to wait on you over all my desires

Lord thank you for grace released unto me never to run ahead of your plan for me each day

Elohim thank you for your divine enablement that cause your light to shine brighter and brighter on my path daily

Father terminate every power that wants to subdue my strength in anyway

Lord remove all doubt and weariness in the place of prayer from my life

Elyon terminate every power causing confusion in my path in life henceforth

I decree I will not be a subject to the desires of the ungodly

I decree divine strength is released upon me and all that I do excel each and everyday

I decree grace to excel is upon my life and all that concerns me

Father thank you for permanently negating the effects of the pandemic and it's spread worldwide

Elohim thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for tearing down all evil altar risen against us 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I m the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God that surpass all understanding of man is my portion always. The kingdom of God is established in and through me. I am daily uplifted by His grace. I will never wait in vain because God has settled all that concerns me. All doubt in the place of prayer is permanently removed. The power of God is moving in my life always, I will never fail or falter in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...