Search This Blog

Sunday 21 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 137:5-6

Song by Cory Asbury

Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me
You have been so, so good to me
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me
You have been so, so kind to me

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so good to me
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me
You have been so, so kind to me

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me


If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
Psalms 137:5‭-‬6 KJV


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Almighty God thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for you unending love for me you deserve all glory

Abba thank you for your supernatural grace upon me 

Lord thank you because you will never leave nor forsake me

Holy one of Israel thank you for bringing all your promises to fruition in my life

Abba thank you for your excess love upon me even when I did not deserve it

Lord thank you for your glory that fills my life always

Jehovah thank you for your unending power that remains the source of my strength

Abba thank you for disgracing the plans of workers of iniquity over me

Lord thank you for redeeming this nation and nations around the world from the hands of the wicked

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this prayer all impacted by it and our household for the new dawn of greatness

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayer and breakthrough

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The everlasting power of God rests upon me each and everyday. His love is superabundant over my life. The lord showers His blessings on me daily because He is my source and deliverer. I will never be subject to desires of destiny ruiners. The grace to overcome is upon me sufficiently and I am a victor forever in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...