Search This Blog

Friday 19 February 2021

Prayer from Matthew 6:21

Song

Glory be to God in the highest amen
Glory be to God in the highest amen
For His mercy endureth forever amen
For His mercy endureth forever amen


For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Matthew 6:21 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and magnify your name for who you are to me

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel have your way in and through me

Lord fill my heart with more of you henceforth

Lord let my life henceforth be focused on heavenly treasures and rewards

Holy spirit terminate every evil concentration that lacks your will in and around me

Father uproot every unwanted desires keeping me as prey to the workers of darkness

I decree a new dawn is opened upon me and all that concerns me henceforth

I cancel every misplaced treasures in my life in Jesus name

Father uproot the will of unknown that wants to keep me away from the plans of God

I decree my life is sold out to Christ henceforth

I decree every negative focus in my life is permanently destroyed

I decree divine increase and strength over my life and household

Father let the thirst and zeal for soul winning be increased in me daily till I see you in glory

Father uproot all bitter spirit set to make me lose focus of my purpose  of creation in Jesus name

Father for as many that I know or don't know who are yet to accept Jesus as their lord and saviour let them have an encounter with you henceforth

Holy spirit direct my decision henceforth and never let me misplace what is major for minor things in life

Jehovah concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household fill our lives with your divine glory like never before in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Jesus is lifted higher in my life and at the forefront in all I do. I do not have misplaced priority my treasures are in the kingdom of God. The hands of God has set me free and above all works of darkness. Peace of God terminates all unrest. I am blessed, my family and household is blessed, my community is blessed, my nation is blessed. The power of restoration is restoring all that needs to be restored in  and around me. No shame, no failure, no disgrace no harm will befall me and my household in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 19th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...