Search This Blog

Thursday 11 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 32:2

Song by Chris Tomlin

The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the Earth rejoice
All the Earth rejoice

He wraps himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end

The Godhead Three in One
Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb
The Lion and the Lamb


How blessed is the one whose wrongdoing the Lord does not punish, in whose spirit there is no deceit.
Psalms 32:2 NET


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I give you all the praise and glory due to you alone

I am that I am thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Almighty father thank you for your unfailing blessings and love that you pour out into my life daily

Jehovah thank you for not allowing sin to overrule your mercy upon my life

Father thank you for showing your greatness in my life and all that I do

I decree I am daily lifted and graced with God's supernatural blessings

I decree my life will always show forth the blessings and power of God in and through me

I decree the joy of the lord is my strength and I move in the will of the most High all the days of my life

I decree the power of God works in and through me each and everyday no works of flesh can take over my life

I decree sin will never have dominion over me because the grace to live above sin is upon me

I decree my destiny is fine tuned by His blood and I am impenetrable for any destructive deposit of the workers of iniquity

I decree Jehovah has made a way for me where there seems to be no way and greater things are manifesting in my life

I decree His joy and blessings overflow in and through me henceforth

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the joy of the lord is our strength

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the mercy of God rules above all darkness henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the everlasting arms of God surrounds us each and every day

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God fills my being and surrounds my existence. I am separated from desires of the perishing world and made whole with His superabundant power. The glory of God is right upon my life each and everyday. His name has set me free and greater things are spoken of me always. I am blessed at home and in the city because God has made me a blessing. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...