Search This Blog

Thursday 18 February 2021

Prayer from 1 Samuel 3:11,21

Song

You are alpha and omega
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised


The Lord told Samuel, Behold, I am about to do a thing in Israel at which both ears of all who hear it shall tingle. And the Lord continued to appear in Shiloh, for the Lord revealed Himself to Samuel in Shiloh through the word of the Lord.
1 Samuel 3:11‭, ‬21 AMPC

Prayer

Abba we worship your majesty and give all glory to you

King of kings we honour your majesty for who you are to us

I am that I am thank you for this wonderful day and breath

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and precious blood shed on Calvary  for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word sent to me each and everyday

Ancient of days thank you for your spirit that gives me liberty

Lord thank you for the new things you have started take all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the divine turn around over all situations in and around me

Mighty God thank you for the victory apportioned to me over all my expectations

Mighty God thank you for removing all limitations in all aspects of my life

Lord thank you the favour that surrounds all I do

Father thank you for the excellent spirit upon my body, soul and spirit

Lord thank you for sending your consuming fire to consume all unpleasant news in my life

Lord thank you for the beginning of new things upon this nation and nations around the world to the glory of your name

Mighty God thank you for the divine encounter I am having over all situations I have been written off by men

Abba thank you for drying off all evil root and branches over my destiny and household

Father thank you for cancelling all arrows of untimely death and fruitlessness over my household and I

Lord thank you for the turn around you are causing to take place over all office of leadership in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for fine-tuning the destiny of the vessel used  for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace is sufficient over my race in life. The lord has started a new thing in and through me. HE has caused the dawning of a new day and start over all long awaited blessings and expectations. I am living a fulfilling life because Jesus is the anchor of my soul. Nothing can separate me from the love and plans of God because, He is the omniscient God forever. I am a victor and conqueror glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...