Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 121:1-3

Song

I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord
The Lord which made Heaven and earth

He said He will not suffer thy foot
Thy foot to be moved,
The Lord that keepeth thee
He will not slumber nor sleep

For the Lord is thy keeper
The Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand, Upon thy right hand

No, the sun shall not smite thee by day
Not the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul
Even forevermore

My help, my help, my help
All of my help cometh from the Lord

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Psalms 121:1‭-‬3 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and give you all praise and glory

Mighty God I magnify your name for who you are to me

Abba thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for being my God and shield always

Lord thank you for the help you have released to me each and everyday

Almighty God thank you for terminating every fear and the source from my life

Lord thank you for the victory you have given to me and blessings in all areas

Almighty God thank you for being my help and for raising helpers in and around me to the glory of your name

Almighty God thank you for your divine uplifting power to get wealth which you have deposited in me

Lord thank you for the new ideas to breakthrough that you have released into me and grace to utilize them right

Father thank you for igniting the fire of prayer and waiting on you in me

I decree I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree concerning my household and I, we lack no help in Jesus mighty name

I decree every wrong accusations against my household and I is destroyed

I decree grace to excel is released upon me and all that concerns me

I cancel all evil report in my life and lineage henceforth

I decree every abortion of progress is permanently destroyed over my household and I

I decree I am receiving and giving goodnews in all areas of my life in Jesus name

I cancel every evil report over my household and I in all aspects of life

I decree favour is released unto me in places beyond my expectations in Jesus mighty name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the help of God is released into all offices of authority, all homes and individual lives in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we have grace that tramples all forms of disgrace in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God is upon me in all areas. The word of God makes room for me, I will never be disappointed, I will never be discouraged and I will never be disadvantaged. The peace of God is around my life like a shield, no unrest will overtake my life. I am moving higher and progressing. I have conquered in all areas and no fear can overshadow me in life. I am victorious always, I will never be a victim because Jesus is in control of my entire existence always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...