Search This Blog

Saturday 6 February 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19

Song by Travis Greene

Standing here not knowing how we'll get through this test
But holding onto faith you know best
Nothing can catch you by surprise
You've got this figured out and you're watching us now

But when it looks as if we can't win
You wrap us in your arm and step in
And everything we need you supply
You got this in control
And now we know that

You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because you made a way
You made a way

Now we're here
Looking back on where we come from
Because of you and nothing we've done
To deserve the love and mercy you've shown
But your grace was strong enough to pick us up

“Look, I am about to do something new. Now it begins to happen! Do you not recognize it? Yes, I will make a road in the desert and paths in the wilderness.
Isaiah 43:19 NET

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit divine have your way in me and take preeminence over my life

I decree I am breaking forth on all sides and no longer tarry in place of unfulfillment

I decree the joy of the lord is my strength and my hope always

I cancel every futile effort to break free from any limitation

I decree the lord is making a way for me I will no longer labour in vain

I terminate every unwanted power working endlesslessly over my destiny

I cancel every principalities and power of darkness working tirelessly over my destiny henceforth

I decree the power of oppressors over my destiny is permanently negated

I decree that which has been impossible over my life, nation and nations around the world the power of God negates such henceforth

I decree divine healing saturates in and around me in all that I do henceforth

I decree new life and upgrade in all aspect of my life

I decree no more journeying in cycle of unfulfillment in my life henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are excelling in all areas in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made all crooked path straight before me. He has made a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. I will not toil in unfruitful ground, the power of God has raised me into the level of achievement each and everyday. My life is a living testimony no more limitation in Jesus name. God has smiled on me and caused   a new dawn to begin in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th February 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...