Search This Blog

Friday 5 February 2021

Prayer from Psalms 68:5

Song

I have a father
Almighty Father
He is king of kings
And lord of lords
I have a father
Hallelujah

He is a father to the fatherless and an advocate for widows. God rules from his holy palace.
Psalms 68:5 NET

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and give you all the praise

Mighty God I honour your name and magnify you

Prince of peace thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my father and divine help

Holy spirit thank you for being my greatest companion and counselor

Lord thank you for being my everlasting father and for protecting me under the shadow of your wings

Lord thank you for manifesting your power in and through me always

Elyon thank you for not allowing me become an object on the altar of the wicked

Lord thank you for making a way for me even when I thought it had all gone

Lord thank you for removing all Sickness diseases and infections from every nation of the world in you mer

Lord thank you for increasing the zeal to serve you and know you more in me

Lord thank you for allowing your grace to overshadow my existence henceforth

Lord thank you for open door over(mention) thank you for making all that was set to be impossible possible

Lord thank you for your supernatural grace and peace that surround my life

Lord thank you for breaking the hedge of fire and destruction placed as trap into my life by the enemy

Lord thank you for finally giving me a victory song and dance over(mention)

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for being in charge of our destinies

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall  not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the living God who never die and can never be dethroned. He is the ancient of days and uncreated creator. His name is Jehovah and He is mighty each and everyday. Jehovah is my shield and I live and move in Him always. His grace is sufficient for me therefore making my life impenetrable for any desires of workers of darkness. I will never be a rejected vessel, I am a vessel unto honour and glory in Jesus name amen.*

Today Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th February 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...